HAY BETCHES. It’s Coachella y’all, aka Christmas for Hot People. Time to get pumped, tan, and fucked. Leggo.
1. Inherit a large sum of money from your sweet dead grandfather who cared about your well-being
2. Shit liquid for a week to fit in those jean shorts
3. Post on Facebook that you’re going (or else it doesn’t count)
4. Download the Hype Machine app and pick a random DJ to try to make out with
5. Buy a tent to Instagram pictures of, then book a driver to take you back to the Embassy Suites
6. Arrive with a gaggle of fringe-topped friends, each of whom you constantly fantasize about murdering and/or publicly shaming in the most vitriolic and malicious way conceivable lol
7. Get a fuckin’ flower crown, congrats
8. Insta that shit
9. Prance around with duck lips for six hours
10. Do Molly with Mischa Barton or whoever the fuck
11. Buy a twelve-dollar lemonade and try not to spill it while seated on the shoulders of some six-packed dim shirtless fuck you met in line for gyros
12. Insta that shit
13. Make out with his barely conscious, balding, WAY too tan friend who’s in sales
14. Oh yeah, see a band I guess idk maybe the Outkasts? Or Hame? When’s Calvin Harris?
15. Shove hundreds of people out of the way in order to take eighty blurry pictures of a DJ on a laptop — just to get that one perfect Instagram pic in sepia with a frame and blurred edges like you’re Annie Fuckin’ Leibowitz
16. Go on the ferris wheel and puke up designer drugs and warm seltzer
17. Make out with stumbling sales guy’s sun-chapped lips again during Skrillex
18. Give your mom’s AmEx to a bearded guy in a leather vest who says he books shows for Lana Del Rey
19. Pass out in Jonah Hill’s arms
20. Insta that shit
21. Spend a day and a half in the medic tent, shitting off heat stroke and six different kinds of poisoning
22. Go home (don’t tip the driver)
23. Post an edited pic on Facebook thanking your friends for the best weekend of your life and how you can’t wait till next year with inside joke hashtags and cropping out your fat friend who pissed you off all weekend
24. Tell your mom to order a new AmEx then sleep for four days
25. Mourn your dead grandfather
Motivational Quotes http://randomizedthought.com/youre-what-the-goldbergs/
So basically the original Deadmau5 “hat” went around the media room. If only I can snag one- been wanting it for years.
#fmfa #deadmau5 😍
It’s the last shift for the Double Ds 😱 they’re one of the DJs that I really like and happy I got to work with. 😍
I wish them all the best, and they’re gonna do really well wherever. 🐓
Yuna’s concert tonight. (: not a fan of collage, but mmmm.
It’s been staring us in the face this whole time.
Follow Caldwell Tanner on Tumblr
Singapore- Rollin that Ronin Cafe http://wp.me/s2gHEU-917
I went there because of a recommendation from a colleague’s friend- the place is located at Hongkong Street. Which is actually very convenient. Take a train or bus to Central at Clarke Quay, and cross the road. Ta-daaa! (Maybe a really short walk?)
Any fans of burgers out there? Give Fat Boys a shot. I would say that it serves one of the best burgers in Singapore, and the place has such a nice vibe to it- feels like you’re just chilling at a bar with your best friends.
I tried the blue cheese corn…
One of the cafes that many people have been visiting is the Department of Caffeine. It is a shophouse, and I have always found that very charming. DOC is at the corner of the street, if you’re intending to head down. Do make a reservation if you can as…
I am not sure if this is the first in Singapore, but it is a pretty cool cafe and art gallery. But I must warn you, as no one did for me, that the place is pretty small. If they take reservations, please, do call them ahead.
I had to sit outdoors, which…
The first thing to say about this place? Australian.
The place has such an Aussie vibe, but I love it as well. I drove there and tried parking outdoors opposite the cafe but got chased away as it is a private carpark. So for drivers, you have to park at…